Summer Salads - Green
Summer is the season for all the varieties of salads, make sure you have the right utensils to grab all the good stuff within scoopful. Plus, a few towels to keep up any mess from your backyard bbq.
- Near the shore of Lake Atitlan, a small cooperative Los Cuchareros, hand carved this in San Lucas Toliman, Guatemala
- Made from native Amazon woods
- Certified woods are only collected this one was from a humid forest surrounding the Lake Atitlan
- A portion of their profits are given back into community programs, such as services for the elderly.
- Made in Guatemala
- Sharp contrast of wood gains for pleasing aesthetic appeal
- 14" inches long
- One finger and one paddle included in set.
- Made in Antigua, Guatemala
- Washing machine safe
- Handcrafts on foot looms
- 30”L x 24”W
- Four brothers in Antigua, Guatemala started El Tun twenty-five years ago to preserve and share their traditional methods of weaving.
- It’s from the very beat of their foot on the treadle that these four brothers took their name, El Tun, the traditional drum found throughout Guatemala.
Current stock: 0