Set the couple up entertainment platters with an appetizer board to spread the crackers, cheese, and dip for when you (or their other guests) come over.
Appetizer / Cutting Board
- Crafted in Antigua, Guatamala by cooperative group Artesanos de San Pedro
- Made in Guatemala
- 20”L x 10”W x 1”H
- Recycled and sustainably sourced wood from the Smartwood Alliance is used to secure the future of the wildlife that surrounds their community.
- Made in Cantel, Guatemala
- Made from a cooperative group of artisans, COPAVIC.
- These artisans crush and then melt down broken discarded glass and hand blow the molten fragments into fresh recycled pieces.
- Near the shore of Lake Atitlan, a small cooperative Los Cuchareros, hand carved this in San Lucas Toliman, Guatemala
- 6.75”L x 1.5”W x 0.5”H
- Certified woods are only collected this one was from a humid forest surrounding the Lake Atitlan
- A portion of their profits are given back into community programs, such as services for the elderly.